Monday, March 19, 2012

Letting go.

I got up this morning, 6am sharp, got in the shower and got ready to practice. My neck was hurting. I went to do a jump back on my first sun salutation B and my neck just about froze. It was sharp pain in my upper back. OUCH! I quickly grabbed my trust-y tennis ball and worked it out. It helped but I still feel tight and bruised. I have realized that maybe I have to let go of going right into Ashtanga from not doing my own practice. I really want to do it but, I seem to have a few issues between my strained hamstring and now my upper back. My plan is to slow down a bit. I am going to do some Yogatoday.com videos. There are Ashtanga ones and so many others too so I can vary my daily practice by my needs. I am letting go but continuing to press forward. With love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment