Sunday, March 18, 2012

Deep Breath Stay With It.

Today I did a deep meditation. This morning did not start off particularly grand. My hips were hurting, I was stressing out and fighting with Steve. Concentrating on anything was nearly impossible. So I sat in my bed and closed my eyes. I followed my breath and then felt the pain in my left hip. "Stay with it" I would remind myself when my mind went to problem solve, or talk to me. Stay with my hip and FEEL it. So I did this for about an hour and a half. Almost all of the morning. My mind even tried to pull me away with things that I "should" be doing but I just stayed with it. Honestly, it did help. It helped my pain. I am begining to see things a little more clearly. I will do this again tonight as I fall asleep. Stay with it. Good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment