Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hair dye and honesty.

Well, just getting up and practicing on my mat has already had me taking a cold hard look at my life. What have I found out? Well, my life is actually pretty damn good. Really............ I just have not been living like it is good, ya know? I have really taken a lot for granted, even yoga.
I decided to give up wine for a while in an effort to clear my head. I began this on Sunday. This week I have had head and neck pain and I finally realize this is withdrawl. Sure, it is not too severe but, it sort of leaves me uneasy to know that I was drinking enough wine to have withdrawls in the first place. I am at the end of the withdrawl period so, I hope that I will begin to feel better.
I have to say, since I quit drinking I sleep better, my anxiety is getting a bit better, and I feel have more time. It has only been a week, so let us see what happens. :)
I also am home most of the day today so I decided to treat myself to some beauty stuff and I dyed my hair. That has got me thinking about honesty. Is it honest to dye my hair? I do know, not seeing those gray hairs does somehow make me feel better. So, for now, I will think of it that way, just a little way to lift my spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment